Careers at Americom Imaging Systems
A team is only as good as its players, and Americom wants to be the best.
Americom is always looking for new committed and eager candidates for our sales, service, IT, and administrative positions. Our ideal candidates are experienced individuals with a strong desire to provide quality products and services to our customers.
We team up with some of the most recognized technology partners in the industry to deliver advanced systems and services, designed with the customer in mind. Our devoted approach combined with our experienced and certified staff ensures completely satisfied customers.
A healthy team is a happy team. Americom is dedicated to providing benefits to keep our team in great shape.
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K and Profit Sharing Option
- Flexible Spending Account – Child Depend Care
- Employee Assistance Program and Work/Life Benefit
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- eLearning Center
- (6) Major Holidays as Additional Time-off Beyond Normal Vacation
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- Labor Day
Americom is an equal opportunity employer.
Americom Imaging Systems is always seeking, intelligent and talented individuals to join our team.
Managed IT Service and Print Hardware Supply Salesman Position
Americom is looking for people that are highly motivated, want to be in control of their earning potential, and are willing to perform at a very high activity level. The candidate for this position will excel at prospecting for new business, presenting solutions to satisfy prospective customer needs, and closing new opportunities. Additionally, this candidate will be expected to manage an existing list of customers, positioning themselves as a consultant for those customers. By using this consultative approach to selling, this person will be well versed in identifying and qualifying prospective and existing customer’s needs, leading to sales opportunities to achieve quota fulfillment.
- Perform at a minimum level of revenue and profit expectations
- Successfully create business from new and existing customer accounts
- Identify key contacts and manage complex negotiations with senior-level executives
- Build rapport and establish long term relationships with customers
- Utilize our CRM software to maintain a project pipeline and develop strategic accounts
- Representing Americom in a professional and businesslike manner
Network Sales Engineer (NSE) Position
The Network Sales Engineer (NSE) will assist the Americom Imaging Systems team in a pre-sales role to qualify, manage, propose and close Managed Network Service contracts.
The NSE performs discovery, analysis of business needs and definition of client requirements in conjunction with the Network Technicians to determine needs for Network Services, as well as ascertain fit and suitability of our other products, including copying/printing equipment and Managed Print Services.
The NSE works with the IT Director to convey requirements to the client and provide insight into the technical options available for network and server infrastructure. The role will also aid in designing leading-edge solutions containing a wide variety of technologies.
The NSE will work closely with the IT Director and Sales Consultants to determine requirements, counts, and configuration of our managed service offerings in order to provide a cost effective and comprehensive managed solution.
The NSE will confirm that products meet the prospect’s requirements and will meet the minimum technical standards of Americom Imaging Systems. Throughout the proposal process, the NSE will articulate and demonstrate solutions, influence customer’s technical requirements, and position products relative to competition and that meet Americom Imaging Systems minimum requirements.
The NSE will work with the IT Director throughout the proposal process to ensure the task sheets, SOW’s and proposals consistently contain all relevant information. The NSE is responsible for the thorough completion and processing of all documents throughout the sales and implementation process.
The NSE will report back to the IT Director on trending potential client needs and emerging marketplace trends for product development consideration. This position also functions as part of the product training team by delivering classes to employees, partners, and new users of our products.
- Attend pre-sales client meetings and presentations with IT Director and sales consultants.
- Determine scope and develop proposals.
- Identify client requirements: (technical requirements, client infrastructure, configuration, and requirements), technical design (including solution configurations and diagrams) and planning phases of the sales cycle.
- Work with Purchasing, Network Technicians and Network Operations Implementation Team to ensure successful delivery of solutions to customers.
- Provide the implementation team with all necessary documentation for the successful completion of the project (including solution configurations and diagrams).
- Provide pre-sales support for new and existing customers.
- Successfully demonstrate products and solutions in front of prospects.
- Participate in all scheduled Network Team meetings/conference calls and sales trainings.
- Responsibility for being part of the Product Development Team in which will build, deliver and manage proof of concept product evaluations and pilot projects.
- Travel, as needed, to industry events, prospect and partner sites
- Develop product training material.
- Additional responsibilities include providing on-site support, handling technical presentations at trade shows and conferences; and ensuring proactive communications with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain an in-depth level of technical and industry knowledge through ongoing training, seminars and certifications (Currently Americom Imaging Systems utilizes the CompTIA Marketplace)
- Proven track record of selling, building, and/or deploying technology solutions.
- Proven experience in providing complex data system solutions to clients.
- Experienced as a sales engineer in network design, installation and management.
- Outstanding pre-and post-sales account management and follow-through skills, resourcefulness, and attention to detail.
- Experience designing and presenting technical solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Technical sales support experience.
- Working knowledge of vendor products and technologies supported by Americom Imaging Systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; professional presentation skills; self-starter, cooperative attitude; team player.
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills.
- Detail-oriented, multi-tasking, and able to deal with tight deadlines and stress.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.